Greetings-

I’ve been running 10.11 for a few weeks now and I just noticed that the address field in my Apple Mail no longer looks up addresses from the UVM Directory (ldap.uvm.edu)

I have a pretty extensive “previously used addresses” portion of my Contacts, so it took me a while to notice that I wasn’t getting the rest of the directory. This evening I stepped outside my normal email pool and discovered that it wasn’t working.

The same occurs when trying to use the directory in Contacts.

I’ve tried deleting and recreating the server entry in Apple Menu, System Preferences, Accounts and can’t find a magic combination to get it working again.

I also found this:

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/210081/contacts-ldap-account-on-10-11-el-capitan

Anyone else see the same issue? Any LDAP gurus know of the secret to getting it working again, or is it truly a bug and just broken for the time being?

Thanks.

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences