That's correct. Is the upgrade still in progress?

-Scott

On 15 oct 2015, at 10:42, Andrew Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Okay but you are logged in, just getting an error in one region, correct?

On Oct 15, 2015, at 10:40 AM, Scott Martindale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I logged in just to see if I was getting any errors and I am: External System ID not found.

I get this error in Safari (which I always use) and Edge (which I had never used before now).

I don't need it at this moment, but I did want to mention it for diagnostic purposes. This message appears under the "Faculty Dashboard" region of the myUVM page.

-Scott

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences