Nick's NetID has been invested w/the capability to sponsor more than five active guests at a time (a capability available to those who need to do so regularly). The CSV parser used to barf with seemingly-irrelevant errors when input contained non-ASCII characters; are there <irony>Smart Quotes</irony> or some other, subtle high-order character in that first line?

$0.02,

-sth