There are some who will suggest backing up and reimaging the machine via litetouch.

But, try one more thing:  The System Update Readiness tool:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20858

The above is the 64 bit version, check to verify that you have 64 bit and not 32 bit.  There is a 32 bit version that you can find via a google search.

AEH