Hi Diantha,

As per our phone conversation this afternoon, I will contact you offline with some procedures to try. We have determined that SCCM is working correctly on your system and the issue appears to be with the Windows Update engine and datastore. Also, the handful (4+) of failed updates from March 2015 when this laptop was last used and turned on may be part of the problem.

In case you need to get hold of me on Monday, I can be reached at 6-0486.

-Harjit

From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diantha Howard
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Laptop not getting updates

Thank you,
But I did this, and after searching for about 10 minutes, Windows Update said there were no updates to install.

The last time that Windows updates were installed was 3/29/15.  (Antivirus definitions have been updated since then.)
On Oct 28th when I turned on this laptop after quite a while of sitting unused, and tried to run Windows Update, it did install Windows Update Agent 7.6.7600.320 successfully.
But then never found any more updates.

other suggestions?

Thanks,
Diantha