Are we still recommending 32 bit Office versus 64 bit?

AEH

On Oct 5, 2015, at 10:17 AM, J. Greg Mackinnon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The additional bits required to activate Office 2016 have been installed on our KMS server, and the server has been authorized to perform activations by Microsoft.  Currently I see that 11 instances of Office 2016 already have been activated by the server, so it looks like we are in business.

At some point we will look into authorizing the KMS server to perform Active Directory based activations, which will allow modern clients (i.e. Windows 8 and later) to activate Microsoft products without the need to look up DNS SRV records.  This will help with those pesky virtual machine activation issues that crop up from time to time, but will require that your VMs be joined to the Campus AD domain.

-J. Greg Mackinnon | ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | x68251