From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shoreham Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Index Card Trays

Christina,
I am in the process of getting a wooden index and will be selling my metal boxes. How many drawers are you looking for?
Julie

Julie Ortuno

Town Clerk

297 Main Street

Shoreham, VT 05770

802 897-5841

Note: Written communications to and from Town officials regarding Town business are considered public records and will be available to the public for review.