Scott, glad to help, Anne gave me a heads up last yet.

Nick, sorry that didnt work for you.

Item #27830 (10 Dec 2014 14:46) - Acer Chromebook Problems
From: "Anne B. Hilliard" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Acer Chromebook Problems

We purchased a large number of Acer C720 Chromebooks this year. The one big
issue we have experienced is the screens go dark. The cause is the cable
that connects the display to the board is not properly seated or
disconnects all together. At the middle school we have had approximately
170 out of 518 have this issue. We are, now that we know the problem, able
to fix these ourselves. However, 33% failure rate in one building is
getting troublesome. Has anyone else had this problem?
Anne

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Scott Marshia <[log in to unmask]