Micheal,

If you know of any Apple ID that's downloaded Yosemite, you can have them
sign in to the App Store on one of the minis and have them look in their
Purchase history, download the Yosemite Installer and the use DiskMaker to
create a USB to boot with and install. You'll have to format the drive
though because El Cap won't let you roll back.

Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607
Asst. Network Admin
SATEC VT