Correct, the formerly ignored word was underlined again when I re-opened
the doc, but it also allowed me to correct it with no issues. I just
upgraded to the latest Chrome and everything seems to be functioning
correctly within the doc still. Google Docs has been acting a bit off
lately.

Nick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Information Technology Technician
Champlain Valley Union HS <http://www.cvuhs.org/>