Based on this site
<http://brianjackson.io/how-to-bypass-the-twitter-phone-verification-for-new-account/>
(see
beginning and Step 9), I don't think so. I appreciate the link though!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> would any of these work?
>
> https://www.raymond.cc/blog/top-10-sites-receive-sms-online-without-phone/
>
> I wonder if twitter would let you use just one number (that you control)
> for multiple accounts setups?
>
> Timing that would be the issue (if it worked)

*Ryan Becker, Ed.D.*
*Woodstock Union Middle School*
*100 Amsden Way*
*Woodstock, VT 05091*

*Phone: (802) 457-1330 ext. 1209*
*Twitter: @Physci8*
*Fax: (802) 457-5048*

The information in this email is confidential and is intended for the use
of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender at
802-457-1330 or the above address and delete this message and all
attachments from your storage files. Thank you.