Has anyone run into issues using Google Maps with students?  My students
are in a separate sub-domain.  I am attempting to have students use the "My
Maps," which works fine for me, but spins and spins for students in two
different grade groups (sub, sub-domains).  Popups aren't blocked in our
Admin panel and we don't have a firewall.  Any suggestions as to what the
issue might be?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and