The problem is both educators and students appear to be under the same
rule.  I"m ok with students being blocked,  but not my colleagues. It seems
strange that you tube does not it set up access separately.  The easy work
around is sign into your own personal Gmail account,  but does not work in
locked down chrome books.   Many of our educators have videos saved, on
their accounts but now cannot view vids without admin approving them.  I
checked with our admin, but no luck.  Are we missing the admin button?
Gives teacher access to all youtube?

Technology Educator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org
257 Western Ave - St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
802-748-8912 Fax: 802-748-1095

Vermont's Internet Safety Project  www.Vtisp.org <http://www.vtisp.org/>