I am looking into this but have not tried to get it working yet.

Seems that the replacement for Youtube for schools

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2695317?hl=en

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6214622

Will allow teachers full access and students certain access

"Administrators can approve accounts for unrestricted acces"

Or are you saying you are using Restricetd Youtube (whatever they are
calling it) and teachers are full restricted?