Hello,

I saw it when I received an email notification that a new resource had been
posted to the VT SBAC Portal, which was this newsletter
<http://vt.portal.airast.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/VT-SBAC-Vol-2-Issue-3-Oct-14-2015.pdf>;
see the section called TIDE is Open and Ready for Data Entry.

Thank you,

Kim

Kim Fiske Gawor
Educational Assessment Manager
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street
Essex Junction, VT 05452
(802) 879-5579, Option 5 for the Office of Curriculum
(802) 857-7000, ext. 4006 My Office
www.ccsuvt.org <http://www.cssuvt.org>

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear List
>
> So apparently there are zero students in SBAC this year (none carried
> over) and the student list won't be updated via the census like it was last
> year.
>
> For 2015-16 I was fortunate enough to avoid using CSVs to upload students
> (we only had a handful of additions and subtractions) but that is not going
> to be an option this time around.
>
> Am I the only one who missed the memo on this change?

> --
> Raymond Ballou
> South Royalton School
> 223 South Windsor Street
> Royalton VT 05068
> 802-763-7740 x251
> 802-763-3233 fax

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.