I just replaced several aging projectors with 60" TV,s with a chromecast
connected to them.   Cheaper than a short-through projector, and while the
size is smaller than what you can do with a projector, because it is
backlit I personally think you can see it better.   So far everything has
been positive.     We do lose the SMART touchscreen support, which most
were not using anyways.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>