From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Martyn
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SBAC ICA this fall anyone?

Good afternoon list-ers,
  Just wondering if anyone is administering the SBAC ICAs this fall as an SU?

Matt

--

Matt Martyn, Director of Technology and Professional Learning
Windham Central Supervisory Union

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of this communication.