So. Burlington has inservice as well.  Boo!

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of genevieve gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: October 9 - NW Vita-Learn Meeting

I wish I could be there! FCSU is having district-wide PD that day.
Genevieve

G Gallagher
St Albans Town Ed Center

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Joanne Finnegan <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi, All,

Here is a follow-up to the "save the date" email from Lisa last week, with more info about our VITA-Learn NW meeting: Friday, October 9, at Essex Middle School, 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.  Please help us plan and RSVP here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XtTanwGjkmTgZvU9OPRXkRE1ylRKD0X1lgVNBPjwil4/viewform?usp=send_form>

In addition to catching up with one another and sharing how the school year has started, we will be looking at VoiceThread and WeVideo. Lucie will be doing a fun collaborative project with WeVideo so we can all learn how the collaborative features work.  Draft Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZMCDAyJ3Hzo7Vu531PcJgQVAmZT5IQS7QPSHs9u1Vjo/edit?usp=sharing>

Hope to see you there!

Joanne and Lisa

--
Joanne Finnegan