I have a group of middle schoolers that are looking to do a section on
photo editing.
We are a mac school and 121 in the middle school. I was shared the
following link on 10 alternatives to photoshop:
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/10-free-photoshop-alternatives-145709
I'm wondering if anyone has used any of these successfully or if you may
have a different favorite (preferably web based).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dennis
--
Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
[Downton Abbey]

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
prohibited.