As a follow-up to my request for photo editing software, the same kiddos
might also want an introduction to animation.
I thought I'd start this as a separate thread so as not to jumble up the
one about photo editing.
The same applies... we are mac 121's, but web based would be preferred.

Thanks again,
Dennis

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
[Downton Abbey]

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
prohibited.