Rochelle Garfinkel, MLS
Librarian & Educational Technologist

Marlboro School
PO Box D
2669 Rte 9
Marlboro, VT 05344
phone (802) 254-2668
fax (802) 254-8768

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Dennis DeWeerdt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As a follow-up to my request for photo editing software, the same kiddos might also want an introduction to animation.
I thought I'd start this as a separate thread so as not to jumble up the one about photo editing.
The same applies... we are mac 121's, but web based would be preferred.

Thanks again,
Dennis

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.