Scott, glad to help, Anne gave me a heads up last yet.

Nick, sorry that didnt work for you.

Item #27830 (10 Dec 2014 14:46) - Acer Chromebook Problems
From: "Anne B. Hilliard" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Acer Chromebook Problems

We purchased a large number of Acer C720 Chromebooks this year. The one big issue we have experienced is the screens go dark. The cause is the cable that connects the display to the board is not properly seated or disconnects all together. At the middle school we have had approximately 170 out of 518 have this issue. We are, now that we know the problem, able to fix these ourselves. However, 33% failure rate in one building is getting troublesome. Has anyone else had this problem?
Anne