I forgot to include this in the original post.
Here's the link to Epson's Educational Pricing. There is a PDF there with all education prices for all their projectors.
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/education/products-for-education.do

Smith, Jeffrey R.
District Computer Support Technician
Franklin West Supervisory Union