I’ll put that question to Michael Hock here as he is tracking some of that..

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Agency of Education

Transformation and Innovation Division

219 N. Main St. Suite 402,

Barre VT 05641

Ph.: 802.479.1169

My EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED—The NEW ADDRESS IS: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: VTED_Technology