Correct, the formerly ignored word was underlined again when I re-opened the doc, but it also allowed me to correct it with no issues. I just upgraded to the latest Chrome and everything seems to be functioning correctly within the doc still. Google Docs has been acting a bit off lately.

Nick Clark
Information Technology Technician
Champlain Valley Union HS
802-482-7121