Based on this site (see beginning and Step 9), I don't think so. I appreciate the link though!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
would any of these work?

I wonder if twitter would let you use just one number (that you control) for multiple accounts setups?

Timing that would be the issue (if it worked)

Ryan Becker, Ed.D.
Woodstock Union Middle School
100 Amsden Way
Woodstock, VT 05091

Phone: (802) 457-1330 ext. 1209
Twitter: @Physci8
Fax: (802) 457-5048

The information in this email is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender at 802-457-1330 or the above address and delete this message and all attachments from your storage files. Thank you.