Hey listers,

We have a wonderful 8th grade science teacher who has been doing some great things with Twitter with his students for the past several years.

Now Twitter's new phone verification poses a real challenge.

I've been reading about using Google Voice number in lieu of a mobile number but it sounds somewhat cumbersome for some of our 8th grade student who may not have a mobile phone (and you still need a phone to complete the Google Voice number activation process.)

Any ideas/solutions?

thanks,
Luis

Luis E. Bango
Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x1008