Hi everyone

Last week I watched a fantastic Preconference Keynote about Genius Time at
the K12 online Conference.  Anyone who is interested in the pitfalls and
successful strategies of Genius time should check it out at
k12onlineconference.org

Today the rest of the conference kicks off   and
my session features several Vermont educators and students

http://goo.gl/c2p7P2

GIRLS MAKE IT – CIRCUITS CODING AND ETEXTILES

I'm excited to feature our Vermont teachers and students and look forward
to many more opportunities to connect with more schools with my latest
project

EMMA  ~ a mobile studio for Creating and MAKING
I adopted  EMMA  (E)veryone (M)ay (M)ake (A)nywhere  in July 2015  to make
Creating and Making more ACCESSIBLE.  EMMA can bring materials, tools, and
mentors than to various locations to help those with little to no
experience gain the CREATIVE CONFIDENCE*
<http://www.creativeconfidence.com/>they need to start creating and making.

I'm particularly interested in those locations being Vermont schools.

You can learn a little bit more about EMMA here.. with more coming soon
http://www.createmakelearn.org/emma

[image: Inline image 1]

And yes.. EMMA will be at VermontFest!

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie
Google Certified Educator / Google for Education Certified Trainer