Has anyone run into issues using Google Maps with students?  My students are in a separate sub-domain.  I am attempting to have students use the "My Maps," which works fine for me, but spins and spins for students in two different grade groups (sub, sub-domains).  Popups aren't blocked in our Admin panel and we don't have a firewall.  Any suggestions as to what the issue might be?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.