We're planing on using it with WeVideo as well. So far, I haven't had great success, but I think that may be due mainly to poor/inadequate lighting. The color-keying piece of WeVideo seems to work pretty well.

Do Ink works well with iPads: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/green-screen-by-do-ink/id730091131?mt=8

Genevieve