Fellow Listers:

Could you do us a favor... could you please send the following to at least
one person in your school/district that you think may be a good candidate
to attend *Vermont Fest.*

*Vermont Fest Technology Conference* is a great venue to explore new ideas
for implementing technology in your classroom…  and you are sure to pick up
teaching techniques that make integration easier or more manageable.  In
addition, you will network with great Vermont K-12 educators who are
willing to share their successes and challenges.

It is a fun filled conference with lots of options for various learning
styles.  Do you like to watch and listen… we have that.  Do you like to get
involved in energizing (sometimes passionate) educational conversations…
got that too.  How about hands-on learning… we have lots of opportunities
for that.  How about just getting together with like-minded educators to
informally discuss a topic of interest… yep, you will also have those
opportunities.  Heck, you can even go to a session in the famous outdoor
heated swimming pool… really!!

Our vendors will display the latest in technology innovation and offer
services that you may not yet be aware of… and they give out some great
gifts and prizes.

You owe it to your self to check out the Program.  Please take a minute and
visit the VT Fest site…  http://vtfest.vita-learn.org

or… go directly to the program… https://vermontfest2015a.sched.org

Here are just a few sample sessions…

*Look Mom...I really did do something at school! How Proficiency-based
Electronic Portfolios Bridge the Gap between Home and School.*

Beth Brodie & Students

*PLPs - The Power is Elementary!*

Jackie Wilson, Melissa Rice, Patti Lea, Amanda Thomas

*Not so Apparent- Chromebooks Tips & Tricks*

Jessica Wilson

*GEG Vermont: Apps & Add-Ons Jam Session- A Collaborative Conversation*

Elizabeth McCarthy

*Developing Transferable Skills in a Small Maker's Space*

Jamie Gallagher

*Immigrants Tell Their Stories*

Jennifer Parker

*Squishy Circuits:  Electrify your Mini-Makers Imaginations!*

Patti Tursi & Julie Rogers

*K-2 Tech Stars 2.0*

Nicolette Raney

*Just the Tip of the Iceberg: E-learning in a High School Classroom*

Susan Blethen & Vitaliy Kulapin

*@vermontkkids123: How We Connect Globally*

Sharon Davison

… and sooooooo much more!!!