Fellow Listers:

Could you do us a favor... could you please send the following to at least one person in your school/district that you think may be a good candidate to attend Vermont Fest.

Vermont Fest Technology Conference is a great venue to explore new ideas for implementing technology in your classroom…  and you are sure to pick up teaching techniques that make integration easier or more manageable.  In addition, you will network with great Vermont K-12 educators who are willing to share their successes and challenges.

It is a fun filled conference with lots of options for various learning styles.  Do you like to watch and listen… we have that.  Do you like to get involved in energizing (sometimes passionate) educational conversations… got that too.  How about hands-on learning… we have lots of opportunities for that.  How about just getting together with like-minded educators to informally discuss a topic of interest… yep, you will also have those opportunities.  Heck, you can even go to a session in the famous outdoor heated swimming pool… really!!

Our vendors will display the latest in technology innovation and offer services that you may not yet be aware of… and they give out some great gifts and prizes.

You owe it to your self to check out the Program.  Please take a minute and visit the VT Fest site…  http://vtfest.vita-learn.org

or… go directly to the program… https://vermontfest2015a.sched.org

Here are just a few sample sessions…

Look Mom...I really did do something at school! How Proficiency-based Electronic Portfolios Bridge the Gap between Home and School.

Beth Brodie & Students

PLPs - The Power is Elementary!

Jackie Wilson, Melissa Rice, Patti Lea, Amanda Thomas

Not so Apparent- Chromebooks Tips & Tricks

Jessica Wilson

GEG Vermont: Apps & Add-Ons Jam Session- A Collaborative Conversation

Elizabeth McCarthy

Developing Transferable Skills in a Small Maker's Space

Jamie Gallagher

Immigrants Tell Their Stories

Jennifer Parker

Squishy Circuits:  Electrify your Mini-Makers Imaginations!

Patti Tursi & Julie Rogers

K-2 Tech Stars 2.0

Nicolette Raney

Just the Tip of the Iceberg: E-learning in a High School Classroom

Susan Blethen & Vitaliy Kulapin

@vermontkkids123: How We Connect Globally

Sharon Davison

… and sooooooo much more!!!