Yes, I'm already using Storyline Online, Toon Books Reader (check that one
out if you don't know about it) and Epic - another really great option that
works best on ipads for us.

I just wanted to see about purchasing specific collections and/or titles
similar to (or exactly like) audible.

Rochelle

Rochelle Garfinkel, MLS
Librarian & Educational Technologist