Hello,

I saw it when I received an email notification that a new resource had been posted to the VT SBAC Portal, which was this newsletter; see the section called TIDE is Open and Ready for Data Entry.

Thank you,

Kim

Kim Fiske Gawor
Educational Assessment Manager
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street
Essex Junction, VT 05452
(802) 879-5579, Option 5 for the Office of Curriculum
(802) 857-7000, ext. 4006 My Office
www.ccsuvt.org