Yup...Discovered this a few weeks ago when I went to prepare a lesson for teachers on pulling up and analyzing their data.  Fun times!

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for the link Kim, here are the pertinent sections (I cut out the why on the change, the link has it) and also no rosters as Steve J mentioned ...

... I want to alert you to a change in the process for preparing TIDE, and the reasons behind the change. As you may recall, last year the AOE pre-loaded student information into TIDE from your fall census submissions and then asked you make edits for new enrollies and/or students who left your district since the census data was gathered. ... it will be necessary for districts to enter their own student data into TIDE.

... you may also want to create student rosters for classroom teachers, which is done by selecting the “roster” tab in TIDE. This will make it possible for classroom teachers to pull up results for their students in the Online Reporting System ...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.