From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Raymond Ballou
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SBAC not using census data for 2015-16

Dear List

So apparently there are zero students in SBAC this year (none carried over) and the student list won't be updated via the census like it was last year.

For 2015-16 I was fortunate enough to avoid using CSVs to upload students (we only had a handful of additions and subtractions) but that is not going to be an option this time around.

Am I the only one who missed the memo on this change?

Raymond Ballou
South Royalton School
223 South Windsor Street
Royalton VT 05068