Congratulations Peter!

You are a great resource for all of us.

Thank you,
Diane

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by enabling the integration and
utilization of  technology resources to support and enhance the teaching
and learning of 21st Century skills. "

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments,
is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only
for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without
prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail may also be
protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized use,
forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately at 802-476-5011 or return e-mail, and
delete any copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent
disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.