Congratulations Peter!

You are a great resource for all of us.

Thank you,
Diane

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Dave Hansen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think I saw a post that our very own Peter Drescher is the SEDTA Leader of the Year.  Well deserved!

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by enabling the integration and utilization of  technology resources to support and enhance the teaching and learning of 21st Century skills. "

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail may also be protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-476-5011 or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.