I have to say, I don't use chromebooks with K. I try to use ipads with K-2 or 3 and chromebooks begin at 3/4 grade (our 5/6 and 7/8 classrooms are 1:1 chromebooks). I find that the physicality of the ipads is much better suited to K students' fine motor skills developmentally. And the apps available to focus on whatever content you want to connect are easy to find.

Rochelle Garfinkel, MLS
Librarian & Educational Technologist

Marlboro School
PO Box D