Thanks Lucie! I will offer it to my students as an option and encourage their participation.
Thanks,
Brucie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2015, at 4:07 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Was pleased to hear that there is interest in CodeGirl the Movie viewing in our Vermont Schools!   I thought I'd create a Voicethread that YOU and Your Students can contribute to extend the discussion beyond those in the room physically
Whether you watch this as a group, or encourage students to watch it outside of school as extra credit.. how about adding a comment to this voicethread

http://ed.voicethread.com/share/7208530/

You can do this with a free voicethread account  or with your school's EdVoiceThread account.

Let's see if we can get some of our Vermont students communicating about this very important topic.

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.