So its official there  will be a  screening in Burlington starts at 6:00 at the Generator

with special guest Matt Dunne and Marguerite Dibble (from GAMETHEORY)

If we could get a dozen educators  or perhaps some young people (girls or boys)  it would be a great opportunity to 'ask'  for what we need to make computer science an option in more schools.

If you are in driving distance and have Monday night free,  please consider joining us at the Generator.   T

I posted updated information here

www.techsavvygirls.com/codegirl

If you will do a screening in your community,  please add your numbers to the RSVP form found here. Not only will this provide a count of Vermont participants, but it will make you eligible for some a few participation door prizes.

www.techsavvygirls.com/codegirl

I put the link to the Voicethread you can use to participate in a virtual discussion on this page to..

Whose in?
Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere