AOE's Tech folks say that there is an issue with Mac is an OS update that modified SSL 3.0 turning off security features.

See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203107

The unpalatable suggestion is to revert the OS back to prior to this release/update in 2014.

AOE Tech staff is working on getting a terminal server up for Internet Explorer use only and they hope to have that going by late Oct.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union