WeVideo!!! We got a school license through the VITA-Learn consortium price
that Lucie negotiated. BTW- I'm doing a Wednesday night session at VT-Fest
called "Sharing your story with Chrome (and WeVideo)" -tell your friends!
Genevieve

G Gallagher
St Albans Town Ed Center

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]