Dear American Friends,

The invitation for UBC IV 2015 in Vancouver, BC is attached. The tournament will be an opportunity for competitive worlds prep, and will take place on Saturday, October 31, and Sunday, November 1. Registration and payment are due by the end of the day on October 25.

We are also seeking to recruit an additional co-CA for the tournament from the American debating community, and have some funding available to put towards the travel costs of such a person (enough for a bus ticket or gas, and hotel, probably not enough for a flight, unfortunately). Questions about this opportunity should be directed to me at [log in to unmask]. The deadline to express interest in joining us as a CA will be by the end of October 19.

We are hoping to see you here at the end of the month!

Best,
Allison Morrell