From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Garza
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 5:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retiring

I want to let the flownet community know that I am retiring from teaching.  I have been at Austin Community College in Austin Tx for 10 years.  I teach in the vascular program which has been CAAHEP accredited since 2008 and the Medical Sonography Program has been accredited since 1990. Students who graduate from our program will earn an AAS degree in either Medical or Cardiac sonography with a certificate in Vascular Technology.  My soon to be old job is posted here.  https://eapps.austincc.edu/ehire/posting/online_version.php?job_num=1509040.  just in case someone in flownet land is interested.

Thanks,
Robin Garza, RDMS, RVT