Is this advertising???  I know flo-net has been quite so I thought I would start something ☺

Sincerely,

Phil White BS RVT

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeanette Brown
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ICD-10 - SVU/SVS Coding Advisor Software

If you are looking for something a bit more sophisticated and updated real time, check out the SVU/SVSU Coding Advisor Software. With a bi-directional ICD-9:ICD-10 translator, LCD database, claims scrubber and more, it is a great platform to start off the new budget season with to make your life easier and receive more accurate and faster insurance reimbursements. Check it out!

www.svunet.org/practicemanagementmain/advisoryservices/codingsoftware<http://www.svunet.org/practicemanagementmain/advisoryservices/codingsoftware>

Jeanette Brown, MBA
Director, Market Development

4601 Presidents Dr.,  # 260