Hi Kimberly. No more pot stirring allowed 😃

I am currently revamping my QA policy for my lab using IAC guidelines but have begun the peer review process.  What I did was create a Sonographer peer review worksheet, physician peer review worksheet and used the IAC QA meeting minutes to help lead us.  We just had our first vascular lab QA meeting using this format and it was highly successful. We did two studies (IAC states four annually-minimum- with two cases per testing area)

I am having a little difficulty with the appropriate use guidelines though. Am looking forward to hearing how the rest are going to handle that though. A lot of inappropriate testing is seen....not just in my lab but all over.

Good luck!
Dawn Stirrat