From:   Bill Schroedter <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   10/06/2015 12:34 PM
Subject:        Re: ICD-10 - SVU/SVS Coding Advisor Software
Sent by:        UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Folks,

I’m with Phil.  Let’s just lighten up a bit.  Personally, I have no
problem with a bit of tasteful marketing, related products, educational
products and / or opportunities, review meetings, etc.  Every computer has
a  delete key.  As long as things are honestly represented, I do not feel
such posts are out of line whatsoever.  If something is out of line,
members can complain and I have every confidence that not only does Steve
have nothing else to do but spend hours policing UVMFlownet post, his
impeccable judgment will remedy any posts that cross the line.   ;-)
 Although Hockey season is upon us……. He could be distracted…….

Bill

William B Schroedter, BS, RVT, RPhS, FSVU
Quality Vascular Imaging, Inc
Venice, Florida
(941) 408-8855
www.qualityvascular.com