Hi all,

Today while duck hunting just south of the champlain bridge in Addison, I
had good looks at a Pacific Loon on the water about 100 yards out in front
of me. It was a smaller loon, with a thin bill, blackish back and the thin
chin strap was very easy to see from that distance. It became even more
obvious when the bird took flight, flew to the south then circled back
around and flew about 100 feet in front of me on its way north. Last I saw,
it passed over the boat access on the VT side of the bridge. I lost sight
of it at that point but it may still be in the area.

-Tyler Pockette