Hello,

I am new to VT and to Dead Creek. My friend and I were the ones who were
inquiring about the arrival of the Snow Geese the other day--just want to
thank you for this information and update, not only about the geese but for
the other species we might expect to see there. Thank you!

Good birding,
Diane
Middlebury VT